• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saudi World Golf Tour 2022/2023 Thread

Complete BS. A sport where you call your own penalties can't take his word for it. He says he didn't make it move. His playing partner agrees. End of story. Instead we have to turn to TV well after the fact and ruin his mojo mid round. I don't even like DJ but this is horse shit

Unlike sports like football and baseball, golf is a game in which you can make a legitimate change to the results after the game is over basd on video evidence. It's happened many times. Ask Justin. Or Craig Stadler.

Just because it's happened doesn't make it less stupid. I'm not naive to all this, played a decent bit of competitive golf.

I hope DJ finishes 2 ahead and tells the USGA to give me the F'ing penalty because it don't matter.

Been watching with somebody fairly close to DJ and he's in a blind rage right now. This has rattled not only DJ but the other players as well.

Unlike sports like football and baseball, golf is a game in which you can make a legitimate change to the results after the game is over basd on video evidence. It's happened many times. Ask Justin. Or Craig Stadler.

And it's totally moronic that it can.

If you can't make a decision within a quick time frame, then you don't change the outcome.

3 or (2) shot lead now, 2 putt 17 and don't blow up on 18 and you're home DJ.

Probably thought that after his second on 18 at Chambers Bay too...

If I were him I'd walk up the fairway with middle finger extended towards the USGA flag.

Back