• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saudi World Golf Tour 2022/2023 Thread

Taylormade was the driver that Tiger hit for the seals in that Wright Thompson story iirc.

LK, Berger apparently has that tennis beat personality that carried over from his tennis days. That's according to asides from Shackleford on Shack House (anyone else listen? It's great).

As someone who played a bunch of DFS golf this year and got to know everyone, I think Berger's upside is hard to pass up.

Rumors flying on GolfWrx and at least one dude on Twitter that Tiger is in negotiations to purchase TaylorMade from Adidas. As with most Tiger rumors lately, probably not much truth to it.

I hope DJ goes to PXG

Taylormade was the driver that Tiger hit for the seals in that Wright Thompson story iirc.

LK, Berger apparently has that tennis beat personality that carried over from his tennis days. That's according to asides from Shackleford on Shack House (anyone else listen? It's great).

As someone who played a bunch of DFS golf this year and got to know everyone, I think Berger's upside is hard to pass up.

Berger was apparently home schooled. Wonder if he's a bit of a social pariah?

My cousin's husband used to play on the Web.com Tour. I was talking to him about DJ and various rumors last weekend. After that conversation, I'll be pretty surprised if DJ is paired with Jimmy Walker at the Ryder Cup.

My cousin's husband used to play on the Web.com Tour. I was talking to him about DJ and various rumors last weekend. After that conversation, I'll be pretty surprised if DJ is paired with Jimmy Walker at the Ryder Cup.

Relax, have a Redd's, and watch the Bash Brothers play together

CsZEfh1XgAAfF2c.jpg

It's pretty much considered fact that DJ has carnal knowledge of Jimmy Walker's wife

Jerry Haas is the leading Deac at the Champions Tour at Pebble Beach
Going into the final round today, here's the top Deacs

Jerry Haas +2 T41
Jay Haas +3 T47
John Inman +4 T54
Gary Halberg +5 T63
Billy Andrade +8 T73
Scott Hoch +8 T73

A Deac won't win today, but we have a lot of guys in it

DJ shoots 73; worse score of anyone today. Tied for 6th. Will still win FedEx Cup if Chappell or Moore win. If McIlroy wins the playoff, he wins the FedEx Cup.

Bubba -7 on weekend to sneak in a T10. Hopefully 1 of the Americans win to claim the last spot.

When I first looked at scores today, he was already finished and no one else had completed more than 13 holes. I was surprised too.

Back