• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saudi World Golf Tour 2022/2023 Thread

Can’t remember the foreigners name from yesterday but the loudest “ Mother F*cker” followed by a plain old “ F*CK!!” that I have ever heard on tour. Does not offend me in the least but can’t figure out why the PGA tour does not run on a 5-10 second delay. Old Jack looked like he had seen a ghost when they broke back to the booth.

That was Shane Lowry on #15. He was paired with Smilie Kauffman (heard a few stories about this guy being a douchebag) who also rinsed one and proceeded to snap his club in half on the air.

I must have a dirty mind because I immediately thought of this :D
lexi-thompson.jpg

My daughter played competitive junior golf (also a walk on at Wake her freshman year) and qualified for the Westfield Junior PGA her senior year of high school and she was paired with Lexi in the first round. Lexi was really hyped, but my daughter played one of her best competitive rounds and shot even par in the first round which was good for fourth while Lexi shot 81. Total domination! :) My daughter was 17 at the time, Lexi was................10

Can’t remember the foreigners name from yesterday but the loudest “ Mother F*cker” followed by a plain old “ F*CK!!” that I have ever heard on tour. Does not offend me in the least but can’t figure out why the PGA tour does not run on a 5-10 second delay. Old Jack looked like he had seen a ghost when they broke back to the booth.

Unless that was a really sensitive mic that picked it up, everybody near the tee box had to have heard him. It's easy at home to go "holy shit, did you hear that!?!? Come here, honey!", but I'm wondering how the gallery reacted. May have been a little awkward.

Unless that was a really sensitive mic that picked it up, everybody near the tee box had to have heard him. It's easy at home to go "holy shit, did you hear that!?!? Come here, honey!", but I'm wondering how the gallery reacted. May have been a little awkward.

He said it with an Irish accent, so everyone probably thought it was cool.

Plus, the old white fuckers that got their panties twisted over Cam dabbing aren't going to get wound up over a white dude doing something that might offend children.

He said it with an Irish accent, so everyone probably thought it was cool.

Plus, the old white fuckers that got their panties twisted over Cam dabbing aren't going to get wound up over a white dude doing something that might offend children.

So much irony

He was also an artist in the field of expectoration.

whoever said the california courses were more interesting than the florida courses was absolutely correct

whoever said the california courses were more interesting than the florida courses was absolutely correct

Yeah, you're welcome. Bay Hill is the only course in the FL swing that I like to watch. And what's even crazier is that Doral is about as expensive to play as Pebble and the Ocean Course. Why would anyone ever want to plop $500 down to play Doral?

I've played Doral several times because a company I used to work for did customer outings there. Soul-less golf course.

That was my reaction after playing there last year. Soul less is a perfect description.

#10 is an awful hole.

Yeah, you're welcome. Bay Hill is the only course in the FL swing that I like to watch. And what's even crazier is that Doral is about as expensive to play as Pebble and the Ocean Course. Why would anyone ever want to plop $500 down to play Doral?

They have twilight rates that are under $200.

Victor Dubuisson with as big a hissy fit as I've ever seen a pro pitch on the golf course. Breaking clubs, slamming them into his bag, stomping down the fairway like a Turrets sufferer. Fun stuff.

Back