• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saudi World Golf Tour 2022/2023 Thread

PGA Tour 2016 Thread

Love that first match: Spieth/Reed vs. Stenson/Rose.

Monty bloviating on the coverage tonight. He might be the most insufferable golf tv personality out there. No one cares more about Monty's opinions than Monty. Perhaps no one other than Monty cares about Monty's opinions, even.

Last edited:
Nothing like a little Colin Montgomery and Brandel Chamblee banter to make me question why I love the game of golf. Just awful.

Not crazy about the Walker/Johnson pair which means they will win 5&4.

I kinda like it. Like both players a lot, and Johnson is a solid 4somes guy who can keep it in play and putt. You figured that Love would pair a longer player with him and voila. And while Jimmy has only been in 1 RC, he's older and experienced, and played well 2 years ago. He just needs to keep his drives in play.

But the highlight of the morning is Spieth/Reed v. Stenson/Rose. Epic match. Also interesting to see the Euros are breaking up the Rory/Sergio pair because they have 6 rookies.

I'm still holding out for DJ/Walker v. Sullivan/Willett, which would be the best Euro duo because we can't get Rory/GMac.

DJ driving opposite Westwood. We best dominate that match.

We need to get away from the idea that we need to get our short hitters out in foursomes to make sure they get to play. Pretty much no reason for ZJ to play over Koepka.

We need to get away from the idea that we need to get our short hitters out in foursomes to make sure they get to play. Pretty much no reason for ZJ to play over Koepka.

Agree, and especially not on this course. I could see it at a tighter course to ensure we don't get out of holes but this week it doesn't make sense.

reed-spieth-ryder-cup.jpg

Retweet.

Back