• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saudi World Golf Tour 2022/2023 Thread

We need to get away from the idea that we need to get our short hitters out in foursomes to make sure they get to play. Pretty much no reason for ZJ to play over Koepka.

Bingo. Absolutely asinine to (hypothetically) take 7 of ZJ's drives compared to 7 from Brooks in this format (assuming they each tee off on 2 of the par 3's). Just stupid. Hell, I think Brooks is the better player than Johnson other than putting as is. Just doesn't make sense to leave him on the bench in this format on this course.

I think he did when he came back from 4 down on 15, 16, 17, and 18 maybe 4 or 6 years ago before Mahan chunked a chip and ended our chances.

He's never won a match of any kind.... Needs to perform this year.

I'm not watching. For someone who is, who is playing well and who isn't?

DJ and Kuch, Spooth and Reed

Rickie and Phil are just slapping it around and having to make long putts and great recoveries to hang with Rory and Sully

Walker/ZJ Garcia/Kaymer match is kinda meh. 10 halves thru 12 holes

Wow, can't believe Walker/ZJ are 2 up and have a chance to take out Sergio. Would be HUGE.

And there's the Kaymer Chip Yips that everyone has been talking about

Wow, Phil and Ricky back up on Rory/Sullivan. And ZJ and Walker have Sergio and Kaymer dormie.

This is fantastic. Close them out Phil and Rickie.

Back