• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saudi World Golf Tour 2022/2023 Thread

I had given up on that match. Rickie ought to get two points for having to play from some of the places Phil left him. Just clutch all the way around.

Rickie didn't do Phil any favors either. shocked they got any points. Definitely not a full one

Would really like to see Koepka play both matches tomorrow. His length is so much of an advantage on this course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Morning & afternoon matches usually go entirely opposite and it is hard to see one team take a 4-0 lead in the morning and come back with the same mojo in the afternoon. I just hope we can go into tomorrow at 5-3.

Morning & afternoon matches usually go entirely opposite and it is hard to see one team take a 4-0 lead in the morning and come back with the same mojo in the afternoon. I just hope we can go into tomorrow at 5-3.

Really good call here

PGA Tour 2016 Thread

I couldn't start watching until halfway through the afternoon matches. I knew right away it was the Ryder Cup because Sergio was actually holing putts.

Matching birdies from 15+ feet on the first hole...yeah, today is gonna be fun.

Early but Feherty on a roll .... Ryder Cup is like that feeling you have when you accidently tip back on a chair and almost fall over - for 5 hours

Fat Phil and Pretty Rickie playing like hot garbage so far

Back