• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saudi World Golf Tour 2022/2023 Thread

Seems to have done just that. Back to back birdies. Damn that course looks hard.

Course is tough. Bill needs to just hang in there for a few more holes.

Rough day. Just a bit loose to the right, which is his miss.

Anyone know why Bill Haas is not playing Arnie's tourney this week? I know the lug nuts got loose and a wheel came off and down the road last Sunday, but to skip a tourney like this (especially with the Wake connection) seems unusual...

Anyone know why Bill Haas is not playing Arnie's tourney this week? I know the lug nuts got loose and a wheel came off and down the road last Sunday, but to skip a tourney like this (especially with the Wake connection) seems unusual...

The shift in schedule to have the match play next week is going to keep top players away.

Yep... And just saw where the Bay Hill purse will be increased to $8M in an attempt to entice a better field.

Both the Innisbrook (Valspar) and Bay Hill (Palmer Invitational) tour stops deserve better dates but not sure how to make that work within the current structure of the Florida swing with PGA National and Trump Doral.

And I take full blame for Bill's play on Sunday at the Valspar.

I jinxed him by saying "good luck" and "go deacs" as he walked off the practice green to the #1 tee.

And I take full blame for Bill's play on Sunday at the Valspar.

I jinxed him by saying "good luck" and "go deacs" as he walked off the practice green to the #1 tee.

What were you thinking? Didn't you know that whenever he hears go Deacs he tends to block all of his shots, even short irons?

Yep... And just saw where the Bay Hill purse will be increased to $8M in an attempt to entice a better field.

Both the Innisbrook (Valspar) and Bay Hill (Palmer Invitational) tour stops deserve better dates but not sure how to make that work within the current structure of the Florida swing with PGA National and Trump Doral.

This is going to sound really morbid, but when Arnie passes, the event at Bay Hill is going to become about as important as the Byron Nelson.

This is going to sound really morbid, but when Arnie passes, the event at Bay Hill is going to become about as important as the Byron Nelson.

Sentiment around the tournament this week is that this is probably his final Bay Hill event. Health not very good.

Can't be sad that Ian Poulter shanked it twice today..that guy is a major douche

Back