• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saudi World Golf Tour 2022/2023 Thread

Victor Dubuisson with as big a hissy fit as I've ever seen a pro pitch on the golf course. Breaking clubs, slamming them into his bag, stomping down the fairway like a Turrets sufferer. Fun stuff.

Is he at Doral this week? A couple of years ago I thought he was going to be 1 of the future stars on tour after his win in Turkey and 2nd at the match play - thought he could be the 1st French dude to win a major. But he's been awfully quiet since. Not that he won't end up great - it's a tough game with a lot of hiccups, fits and starts.

Is he at Doral this week? A couple of years ago I thought he was going to be 1 of the future stars on tour after his win in Turkey and 2nd at the match play - thought he could be the 1st French dude to win a major. But he's been awfully quiet since. Not that he won't end up great - it's a tough game with a lot of hiccups, fits and starts.

Poor Van de Velde.

Not a huge Scott fan, but I'd rather see him win than Bubba. Rory had a rough day. And Willett had a strong and unusually healthy year last year. Wouldn't surprise me if he contended in a major or 2 if he can stay healthy. Speaking of which, too bad that Sneds is on the shelf again with the rib thing.

Scott's up and down was damn good on the 72nd hole.

How can you not be an Adam Scott fan? Guy is a stud right now. Throwing up big numbers and still good enough to win. Impressive. Especially with the putter switch.

How about Scott, Bubba, McIlroy and Mickelson all being on form as we build up to Augusta?

Golf has never been more entertaining for me.

How can you not be an Adam Scott fan? Guy is a stud right now. Throwing up big numbers and still good enough to win. Impressive. Especially with the putter switch.

I don't dislike him, just never been a big fan, but was definitely rooting for him over Bubba and Figjam. (Wasn't happy when he put Stevie on the bag.) But I'm fine with him winning. And he should thank the R&A and USGA for making him change putters. He's rolling it well.

Adam Scott is dropping his current caddie at Augusta for one week only and replacing him with Steve Williams. Dick move.

Adam Scott is dropping his current caddie at Augusta for one week only and replacing him with Steve Williams. Dick move.

Hasn't he done that for basically every major since Steve dropped off the bag full time?

I don't know. If you think Stevie knows the course and especially the greens better than anyone else, I get that line of thinking. Though I can't say I approve because Stevie may be the biggest dick in the game. And the game includes folks like Monty, Faldo and Poulter.

Hasn't he done that for basically every major since Steve dropped off the bag full time?

Not after winning back to back events with a new guy on the bag.

Meh, he won the damn thing with Stevie on the bag. David Clark had zero wins in his entire caddying career before landing on Scott's bag and getting 2 straight. Not sure anyone has any real gripe there.

Yeah I can see how he wants the guy with Augusta knowledge on the bag there, and I bet the other caddy is cool with it too.

PGA golf is by far my favorite TV sport to watch these days.

Back