• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saudi World Golf Tour 2022/2023 Thread

Yeah I can see how he wants the guy with Augusta knowledge on the bag there, and I bet the other caddy is cool with it too.

PGA golf is by far my favorite TV sport to watch these days.

Same here. While it's great to see the big names go head-to- head on a Sunday, I'm also cool with a guy who is grinding for his first win in his early-20's or late 30's; both compelling in their own right. As long as the leader is no more than 2 shots up on 18 on Sunday I'm there.

[/B]

Same here. While it's great to see the big names go head-to- head on a Sunday, I'm also cool with a guy who is grinding for his first win in his early-20's or late 30's; both compelling in their own right. As long as the leader is no more than 2 shots up on 18 on Sunday I'm there.

I have to admit it's been surprisingly good in Tiger's absence. A lot of talent at the top right now

whoever said the california courses were more interesting than the florida courses was absolutely correct

No doubt. Other than (edit: a few holes at) Sawgrass, the FL courses all look the same on tv.

Last edited:
23836.jpg

Streamsong?

Good to see Haas in the hunt. Simpson seems to be skipping a lot of tournaments and blew up today. Not sure what is going on with him.

very surprised to hear speith say that Webb Simpson is his favorite dude to play a round with. I guess he just like to beat that ass, or maybe hear about an awesome city like CLT or something

We have now been reduced to bitching over golf alumni threads.

Folks. It's over. It's just fucking over.

Good to see Haas in the hunt. Simpson seems to be skipping a lot of tournaments and blew up today. Not sure what is going on with him.

He's near the bottom of the tour in putting stats since switching to the short putter. Statistically, his ball striking has never been better though.

PGA Tour 2016 Thread

Is speith one of the jeebus fellas like web Simpson? I didn't think so but maybe. Seems like there would be about 100 players on tour more fun to play a round with but who knows

He's near the bottom of the tour in putting stats since switching to the short putter. Statistically, his ball striking has never been better though.

Interesting. Meanwhile Adam Scott is killing it with the short putter despite switching back later. Of course, he used the broom a shorter period of time than Simpson.

very surprised to hear speith say that Webb Simpson is his favorite dude to play a round with. I guess he just like to beat that ass, or maybe hear about an awesome city like CLT or something

Say what you want about Simpson, but he certainly seems to have an outgoing personality. Unless you are offended by his somewhat over the top expressions of his faith, he probably would be a good guy with whom to play a round. Speith seems to have a similar personality.

Interesting. Meanwhile Adam Scott is killing it with the short putter despite switching back later. Of course, he used the broom a shorter period of time than Simpson.

I think the anchoring that Scott did, with a brookstick putter anchored on his sternum, is easier to switch away from than the belly anchored putting stroke. Just my $.02.

These greens have got to be significantly slower than typical PGA tournament greens. I'v never seen so many putts left short.

I thought they said 8 or 9 on the Stimp. Very slow.

Good round for Bill. Would be nice to see him step on some throats and finish one off to get a good head start on a Ryder Cup spot.

Back