• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saudi World Golf Tour 2022/2023 Thread

Haas looking at a MC too. Playing military golf off the tee. Reifers in at -6.

Watched him some last night. Timing or something seemed off, and he was short siding himself. Putting wasn't too good either.

To me it seemed like timing. Half the time hips were firing way way way too early then 1/4 the time i couldn't tell what the fuck was going on then the other 1/4 of the time was competent golf.

Last edited:
There are rumors being dropped on twitter that Tiger's back is so bad he can't walk for more than 30-45 minutes right now. Was aiming for a May return and now that's off.

Not a Bubba fan, but that was a good final round on a great course. Was rooting for Kokrak or KJ. Sad to see the West Coast Swing end. The only course the next few weeks that I remotely like is Bay Hill. Not a fan of most of the FL and TX courses.

Not a Bubba fan, but that was a good final round on a great course. Was rooting for Kokrak or KJ. Sad to see the West Coast Swing end. The only course the next few weeks that I remotely like is Bay Hill. Not a fan of most of the FL and TX courses.

Not a Bubba fan either, but impressed with his non-douche behavior down the stretch and after the last hole.

There are rumors being dropped on twitter that Tiger's back is so bad he can't walk for more than 30-45 minutes right now. Was aiming for a May return and now that's off.

Came to this board this morning expecting a lot of chatter about the recent report on Tiger. I think there is a very good chance we have seen Tiger play in contention for a tournament victory for the last time. Tiger is a very smart guy and he knows the mechanics of golf, and to get to the level he needs to work towards it may cause him pain that is unimaginable for his remaining years on this planet. IMO we won’t see him play again on the regular tour other than a few celebrity starts here and there.

Was watching some of the Euro tour at Perth the last couple of days. Liked the course. Oosthuizen won without putting particularly well. One of my favorite players to watch and has the best swing in golf. Also saw that Lexi won in SE Asia. Hope she racks up a few wins this year.

Was watching some of the Euro tour at Perth the last couple of days. Liked the course. Oosthuizen won without putting particularly well. One of my favorite players to watch and has the best swing in golf. Also saw that Lexi won in SE Asia. Hope she racks up a few wins this year.

I must have a dirty mind because I immediately thought of this :D
lexi-thompson.jpg

I must have a dirty mind because I immediately thought of this :D
lexi-thompson.jpg

I didn't intend the double entendre. But she is attractive and quite the athlete. It's fun to watch her drive and hit long irons - she's the best in the game at that, and she gets more spin than any LPGA member. Her wedges aren't great, though - she should get a lesson from Zach. Then she can give Zach a driving lesson. If you go to an LPGA event, definitely worth spending at least half your day watching her play.

Can’t remember the foreigners name from yesterday but the loudest “ Mother F*cker” followed by a plain old “ F*CK!!” that I have ever heard on tour. Does not offend me in the least but can’t figure out why the PGA tour does not run on a 5-10 second delay. Old Jack looked like he had seen a ghost when they broke back to the booth.

Sergio choked again yesterday. Short putter doesn't appear to be a problem for Adam Scott. He's just a phenomenal tee to green player.

Back