• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saudi World Golf Tour 2022/2023 Thread

Buttermaker

Reaction score
This is pretty interesting, IMO. Georgia has lead the way the past few years, not surprisingly. Wake top 10 each of the past 5 years.

http://rivalscup.com/pga-tour/

For the record, I didn't change the thread title but have no issue with the change.

Last edited:
Wofford at #17.
Led by William McGirt, from Fairmont, home of Rod Griffin.

Wake is also #3 on the Champions Tour

I think Phil is right when he says that the kid should not discuss publicly how much money was involved. He is wrong when he chastises a 17-old kid in the media.

If Phil really was interested in teaching this kid the ropes (as he has with quite a few younger players over the years) he should have pulled him aside that day and explained it all to him. This comes off as sour grapes because he a) lost a bet to the kid, and more importantly b) because Ruffels didn't attend ASU.

If I took $5K off of Phil on the course I would spend all of it on an ad in the paper.

In other news, Branden Grace won in Qatar this a.m. Dude had a great year last year and is off to a good start again. If it's windy at Troon, I like his chances.

kj just hit a drive that carried 216.

Kinda fun watching these guys play in tough conditions.

I liked the 3 wood from 226 he flushed, they were like, oh what a shot, this is on a great line if it makes it. 25 yards short of the bunker in front of the green.

Back