• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saudi World Golf Tour 2022/2023 Thread

How MANY TIMES does the man have to cry out for help before it's received!?!! He clearly was in another dimension on Sunday during that interview. Does he not have ONE SINGLE friend or someone to help him? I'm both equally sad and angry. Come on Tiger, get through this man!

I don't want to speculate on anything, but I just had a real bad feeling after seeing his interview Sunday. He looked drugged, in pain and depressed I thought.

How MANY TIMES does the man have to cry out for help before it's received!?!! He clearly was in another dimension on Sunday during that interview. Does he not have ONE SINGLE friend or someone to help him? I'm both equally sad and angry. Come on Tiger, get through this man!

You hope people grow out of their self-destructive tendencies as they age. Hasn't been the case with TW. Tiger has a ton of people that want to help him, but he freezes everyone out, when he perceives that he/she crosses him in anyway. Very sad, but hardly surprising in light of his Sunday TV appearance.

Given that it was a single car accident and the time, I would suspect this was pain killer related.

You hope people grow out of their self-destructive tendencies as they age. Hasn't been the case with TW. Tiger has a ton of people that want to help him, but he freezes everyone out, when he perceives that he/she crosses him in anyway. Very sad, but hardly surprising in light of his Sunday TV appearance.

I don't know that we can jump to that conclusion yet, unless you know something that isn't public. I haven't heard anything about him doing anything self-destructive, he's recovering from his 5th back surgery, that's not his fault.

Given that it was a single car accident and the time, I would suspect this was pain killer related.

Saw pics of of the road above the crash. He hit the median and crossed over 2 opposite lanes of traffic. No skid marks. Looks like he passed out driving again.

Saw pics of of the road above the crash. He hit the median and crossed over 2 opposite lanes of traffic. No skid marks. Looks like he passed out driving again.

Yeah, the last time I think it was an ambien and pain killer combination. Ambien can make you do some fucked up shit.

I don't know that we can jump to that conclusion yet, unless you know something that isn't public. I haven't heard anything about him doing anything self-destructive, he's recovering from his 5th back surgery, that's not his fault.

If he swerved off the road and rolled his SUV to avoid hitting an endangered animal -- not his fault. Unlikely.

If he swerved off the road and rolled his SUV because he was getting a hummer from a Perkins waitress -- his fault. Unlikely, but more likely than the example above.

If he swerved off the road and rolled his SUV because he was driving while on pain meds -- his fault; at this point, no one in the world knows better than TW to not drive while on pain meds as he is the poster child for the dangers of doing so. For him, driving on pain meds is equal to driving while shit-faced.

Oh no. Again, I had a bad feeling after seeing him Sunday on TV. Just praying he makes it through this. I've said I'm not a big Tiger fan, but I become much more fond of him and seeing he and Charlie at the Father/Son was awesome. Really felt like maybe Tiger was as content as he'd been in a long time maybe. Crazy, Kobe and now Tiger, but hopefully Tiger makes it.

Media so careless in it's reporting on everything these days. for instance, just said he was driving a car from the Genesis Tournament he was playing in. Also, said he played golf with David Spade yesterday. Tiger hasn't played any golf since the Father/Son I don't think.

Yeah, I think Tiger needs to hire himself a Cliff Booth at this point. He can afford it.

He did play golf with Wade and David Spade yesterday. It looks like the tournament’s vehicle in the pictures too.

He did play golf with Wade and David Spade yesterday. It looks like the tournament’s vehicle in the pictures too.

No, he didn't. He said Sunday the only thing he's done golf wise since his back surgery is putt and that he couldn't do anything else until after his next MRI.

"Playing golf with David Spade" could mean chipping and putting.

No, he didn't. He said Sunday the only thing he's done golf wise since his back surgery is putt and that he couldn't do anything else until after his next MRI.

Ok, so he rode in a cart with Spade and putted and chipped. Get it right media! ;)

Ok, so he rode in a cart with Spade and putted and chipped. Get it right media! ;)

The playing golf with David Spade isn't as bad, but saying he'd just played in the Genesis, that's very public knowledge. My gripe is that the media, left/right and sports, is in such a rush to say something they are careless with the facts. Take a damn breath and make sure what you're saying is backed up with some facts. They're saying now the Jaws of Life were not used.

LAPD saying no evidence of impairment and they are not investigating for DUI. Apparently this road is known as being fairly dangerous and they speculate he was driving quite fast.

LAPD saying no evidence of impairment and they are not investigating for DUI. Apparently this road is known as being fairly dangerous and they speculate he was driving quite fast.

I just "drove" that road via Google Maps, and it's basically every bit of a long mountain descent. Even has a runaway vehicle lane and signs for trucks to use a low gear. I knew that area was hilly, but I was really surprised how long and how much of a downhill that road is. Having said that, it looked like the area at which he crossed the median was pretty straight, so I don't think it was a matter of him just going to fast around a sharp curve. But it did look like you could go pretty fast if you weren't doing much braking.

Back