• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saudi World Golf Tour 2022/2023 Thread

Rory hit a pretty sweet 3 wood on 18 to win. Almost made it. And he donated all his winnings to his charity.

Was watching it this a.m. till the hail/rain delay. Just got back in and saw that on the highlights. Great for Rory. And hadn't he missed the cut 3 straight years or something? But was definitely watching more of that than the Dallas event this weekend. And I think Wentworth is next weekend - 2 good weeks in a row for the Euro tour.

Odds that he finishes in the top 20?

I'd say pretty good. Looking at his results this season, when he plays good he keeps playing good. His bad tournaments are really bad.

Also appears to be putting well this week. Was a full stroke up in Strokes Gained Putting yesterday.

When was the last time we had 2 Deacs in the lead?
Would be great if they could hang on and be the final group tomorrow

Both are striking the ball well. Webb hasn't been in contention for awhile and playing with Spieth will increase pressure. But it would be awesome to have both in the final pairing for round 4.

Last edited:
I think Reifers leads the field in largest shirt advertisements. Good for Kyle. But it's gonna be tough to beat Spieth if he continues to play well.

Yeah, I was thinking Kyle is trying to challenge Zach Johnson for worst dressed on tour.

PGA Tour 2016 Thread

Kyle may want to rethink wearing those gray pants on a warm day. The gigantic ass sweat mark is kind of hard to miss.

Back