• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Any comparable cities to Paris in the 1920's?

that'd be a hell of a commute to silicon valley

tumblr_o0nbue90uu1r83d7lo1_500.gif

thanks for informing me. i wasnt aware about the rent issue in the city i rent in.

Here's a map of the cheapest and most expensive areas in Los Angeles, though people in the comments mention it leaves out a ton of areas. Where do your hipster friends live?
http://m.la.curbed.com/archives/2015/02/mapping_the_cheapest_and_most_expensive_places_to_rent_in_los_angeles_right_now.php

The arts scene has been moving northeast towards Glassel Park, Mount Washington (not pictured), Cypress Park and Highland Park (not pictured). I'm guessing that these hoods will be the next Echo Park and Atwater Village.

The arts scene has been moving northeast towards Glassel Park, Mount Washington (not pictured), Cypress Park and Highland Park (not pictured). I'm guessing that these hoods will be the next Echo Park and Atwater Village.

What part of LA do you live in?

Better than Winston?

So I'm pulling through the intersection 2 past Foothills on your right this evening around 2 a.m... A black guy with the early 00's ludacris combed out fro and carrying what appeared to be a chili-dog sort of takes a step into my lane (crossing the street from left to right) but catches himself. I saw him early and was already braking, so we exchange half-assed but polite waves & I motion him to go ahead.

He proceeds to take off in a dead sprint to within 3-4 feet of a group of 8 drunk preppy college-aged kids crossing the street to the right in the direction I was moving.

In one motion, he Ichiro crow-hops a throw of his hot dog into one of the wf-frat-looking-bro's back and sprints back in the direction he came from.

He had crossed back in front of us and nodded on the way by before any of his targets had even processed what just happened.

That intersection was the cultural capital of the world, if only for a moment.

Back