• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

circle the date....

BC actually played hard last night. As of now I do not like our chances of out-hustling the Eagles.

Unfortunately by the time we play BC we will have lost 11 straight games- losing begets more losing.

Pick 'em game at best. What does it feel like to win a game? :tear:
#culture

Unfortunately by the time we play BC we will have lost 11 straight games- losing begets more losing.

Pick 'em game at best. What does it feel like to win a game? :tear:
#culture

I was going to attend but have since planned a trip to the Bahamas that week instead.

And so here we are.

Gotta believe this is the worst match-up in ACC history. It should probably be played in a locked Joel to be seen by nobody. Honestly, why would anyone pay any amount of money and ruin a good Sunday night by attending this game ?

Not sure how this happened, but I will be attending this game... My first in 6 years.

The only time I've seen BC is when they were here, and UVA pulled away from them while going through the motions most of the game. BC has a couple of guards who can shoot, but they didn't really run much of a semblance of an offense, they have no front court, and they suck defensively. I have no idea how they were able to hang with UNC, other than the mantra that there is no transitive power in sports. We at least have a halfway decent offense when we're not turning it over. We should have this easily.

Pull us through SC Deac- we haven't tasted victory in a loooong, looooong time.

And so here we are.

Gotta believe this is the worst match-up in ACC history. It should probably be played in a locked Joel to be seen by nobody. Honestly, why would anyone pay any amount of money and ruin a good Sunday night by attending this game ?

My husband got us tickets as a Christmas present to me, figuring at the time that the BC game was a shoo-in for a W for Wake. Oops.

FWIW, we were at the Joel for the win over Pitt at the end of last season, my first game at the Joel since before [name redacted], so perhaps we can bring some good karma back with us.

Back