• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Got a call from the ticket office

ChrisL68

Riley Skinner
Reaction score
They saw that I ordered some Xavier tickets on Vivid seats and were calling to see if I wanted tickets for any remaining home game.

Man, they must be desperate to unload tickets.

I got the same call.

Sorry, but not going to make a 4 hour round trip from Raleighwood now to watch a 2 hour beat down. :(

I should ask if I get a bowl of soup with those tickets.

If I was starving I still don't think I would want a free bowl of Ovations soup.

+100000000000000000000, I love for him to ask me to buy tickets.

Got the same call. Couldn't take it at the time cause I was in a meeting, but the caller left me a voicemail. Checked his name on the wakeforestsports.com website, and I think he's gotta be the 2nd or 3rd lowest person on the AD totem pole. I wanted to call him back and explain all the different reasons why I wouldn't be buying tickets, but I figured there's a less than 1% chance that any of those complaints/frustrations/comments get relayed back to anyone of significance

They swapped out my parents' uppers for a couple lower level tickets at no up-charge to the FSU game.

Gotta feel bad for the ticket sales staff during these times, they still have to try and do their jobs but have no chance with the product we have on the court.

Can they promise that they won't screw up the order like they've done a dozen times in the past?

I got this call last night while I was sitting with the Wake Forest Atlanta Alumni Group at the WFU/GT game, watching the teams warm up.

Odd timing for them to call.

So the guy who makes his living selling tickets to WFU sporting events and has no control over the success of those teams upset you?

I've had a 758 number call me almost daily for two weeks. I don't answer numbers I don't immediately recognize, and they've yet to leave me a voicemail.

The ticket guys usually leave a VM.

Morning, tsy.

Phys, you're up early, bro. Does the commute on a Friday call for such?

Got the same call. Couldn't take it at the time cause I was in a meeting, but the caller left me a voicemail. Checked his name on the wakeforestsports.com website, and I think he's gotta be the 2nd or 3rd lowest person on the AD totem pole. I wanted to call him back and explain all the different reasons why I wouldn't be buying tickets, but I figured there's a less than 1% chance that any of those complaints/frustrations/comments get relayed back to anyone of significance

You should make that call today. Mainly because we all want to hear the response from the other end. Please?!?!

Back