• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Senate Races

Saw ads for Patrick Murphy and one of Rubio's primary foes. The Murphy ad was just quotes about him from Obama and Biden with pictures of him with them. Don't think Hillary was in it.

The Pub guy ad looked like a Trump anti-Rubio ad at the beginning. The guy described himself as all-in for Trump. I thought it was an affective way to use the opening Rubio created although it could hurt him if he makes it vs Murphy.

Patrick Murphy is running against Grayson. He's not great but he's much better than Grayson. The Dem bench in FL is painfully short.

Get that Murphy's got some issues, but Grayson's ex wife is now claiming is claiming long term domestic abuse. Little Marco's a mess, but if he blows this...

2016 Senate Races

The latest Murphy ad leads with Obama talking about how great Murphy is.

Grayson got his 25 year marriage annulled because his wife was already married when they got married. She may be crazy pants but he's definitely crazy pants so he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt.

Why does Trump bash everyone to whom I write a 10 or 20 dollar check? Ryan, McCain, Rubio, Ayotte, Jeb (Yes, the Jeb/Rubio thing was horrible for me)... I'm guessing Johnson/Weld are going to get twitter bombed by him since I'm in over a hundred bucks there.

Why does Trump bash everyone to whom I write a 10 or 20 dollar check? Ryan, McCain, Rubio, Ayotte, Jeb (Yes, the Jeb/Rubio thing was horrible for me)... I'm guessing Johnson/Weld are going to get twitter bombed by him since I'm in over a hundred bucks there.

Because, and as I continue to say, he is not a conservative. And he's apparently starting to go off the reservation, even by his standards.

Tammy Duckworth tweeted a picture of herself with her Purple Heart pinned on her hospital gown after her legs were blown off. Kirkpatrick has a devastating ad of all of Trump's BS including trashing McCain and ending with McCain meekly endorsing Trump.

Kirk's going to lose to Duckworth, but Graham, Flake, Lee, and Heller are the only sitting GOP Senators with enough guts to admit Emperor Trump has no clothes.

I didn't realize there were still primary elections going on. At what point do the primaries end and some of these cowering GOP Senators/Congresspeople start formally disavowing Trump?

Tammy Duckworth tweeted a picture of herself with her Purple Heart pinned on her hospital gown after her legs were blown off. Kirkpatrick has a devastating ad of all of Trump's BS including trashing McCain and ending with McCain meekly endorsing Trump.

Kirk's going to lose to Duckworth, but Graham, Flake, Lee, and Heller are the only sitting GOP Senators with enough guts to admit Emperor Trump has no clothes.

Can you link the Kirkpatrick ad? McCain has become so weak ever since he let W's team smear him.

Can you link the Kirkpatrick ad? McCain has become so weak ever since he let W's team smear him.

That and running against the immigration bill with his name literally on it. Yeah, I kinda liked him circa 2000, but he's now a shell of his former self for having to spend the mid 2000s kissing up to the religious right. Throw in his age, and this looks to be a very close race this year.

Holy shit that ad is a winner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kirkpatrick is up +2 on McCain in AZ right now. Looks like Dem pickups may be WI, IL, NH, & IN (Bayh) for sure but may need 2 more as they could lose NV. Picking up AZ would be a gift from Trump as would PA.

Back