• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Senate Races

Literally the only redeemable reason to vote for Cunningham (not against Tillis) was that's he's a decent guy. He is a giant nothingburger beyond that. Just another bland white moderate from NC who at the end of the day will give into lobbyist temptation and vote to help corporations instead of people.

I know little about Cunningham. That said, control of the senate is kinda important.

I can’t beliEve this huckleberry is going to fuck up control of the senate, give that shitbird Tillis 6 (!) more years and change the course of human history over one night of strange in the middle of the election. What an asshole. I’d be ok-ish if some *past* thing got dug up, but banging the chick in July? WTF?

If he withdrawals, his name is still on the ballot. There's nothing to do except keep trucking. He doesn't need to campaign at all given covid, frankly. Tweet some stuff and keep running ads.

Yeah, even if Cunningham quits I think it's too late for the NC Democratic Party to find another candidate and get them onto the ballot. People are already voting (I have, by absentee.)

Yeah, even if Cunningham quits I think it's too late for the NC Democratic Party to find another candidate and get them onto the ballot. People are already voting (I have, by absentee.)

Cancel highland! He voted for a cheater! Sad.

Numerous news outlets are now reporting texts which claim to prove that Cunningham had an affair with the California lobbyist he originally sent the mild sexts to. Apparently they had an ugly breakup, which may account for how the texts became public (or her friend that she was texting may have released them.) At any rate, this is clearly just getting worse and worse for Cunningham. At this point I don't think he's going to win unless Biden and Cooper both win NC by wider margins than expected. The Raleigh News & Observer is all over the story. What an idiot.

Link: https://www.wral.com/woman-s-texts-about-cunningham-affair-laced-with-expletives-anger/19323569/

Dang man ! Cal Cunningham, who was married at the time, fucked a disabled vet's wife who was separated at the time. Then the woman got pissed that he was blowing her off and told her friend about it. Now this disabled vet from fucking California (like RJKarl) is saying Cunningham should drop out of the race.

Mark Kelly is the man. Having him in the senate makes this country better day one.

People voting against cal over this are dumb fucking fucks. Go fuck yourself North Carolina.

I voted for Cunningham because I voted early by absentee.

I don’t know what I would do if I hadn’t voted early. I think character matters.

I wouldn’t have voted for Tillis.

It's not a vote for Cal. It's a vote to neutralize Burr's vote. It's a vote with your favorite Democrats in the Senate.

Back