• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Senate Races

I imagine Obama will help address that problem by campaigning in the Fall.

I imagine Obama will help address that problem by campaigning in the Fall.

He'd have an easier time if he weren't attempting to sell a shite sandwich along with the senate candidates with whom he'd be appearing.

We're on the same page. DNC apparently thinks IL's already in the bag. Will be interesting if and when the RNC pulls out on Kirk and Johnson.

Still surprised HRC's campaign isn't spending yet in PA, MI, and WI. DWS is still a mess, but DNC made ambitious early bets on IA, MO, and AZ Senate races.

She's spending on herself in PA, ON, NC and IA but not down ticket yet. That's probably a good play. Get a base for herself then start running the Senate ads in mid-August.

He'd have an easier time if he weren't attempting to sell a shite sandwich along with the senate candidates with whom he'd be appearing.

Well, he's going to be not selling giant douche.

Palin's and Cruz's candidate won the GOP primary in CO. Dude has no money, refuses to work with Dems, and wants to get rid of McConnell. Walkover for Bennet and no GOP cash going into CO.

Little Marco's not attending the convention. If Murphy implodes, Rubio wins easily. Trump backed off somewhat on publicly unloading on specific 'Pub office holders who haven't supported him, but he's gotta be pissed. If he were to become POTUS, doubt he'd be all about forgive and forget.

Saw the first pro-McGinty super PAC ad in PA - trashing Toomey for voting to defund PP and shutting down the gov't.

Why is it that Dems cannot find a single respectable candidate for statewide office in FL?

There are few elected Dems in FL.

I have a theory that fewer Dems are running for office than Republicans anyway.

There are few elected Dems in FL.

I have a theory that fewer Dems are running for office than Republicans anyway.

And one of them was indicted in federal court in Jacksonville this morning. Good job, Corrine Brown. Maybe you should have let somebody else spear head the effort against the redrawn districts.

Corch Ervin Myers has to be disappointed

Yep. Elected officials in both parties in FL are generally clowns. I have been impressed with local rep Kathy Castor and Tampa mayor Bob Buckhorn. I'm hoping for Buckhorn vs. Putnam in the next governors race. Both would be a huge improvement over Scott.

Evan Bayh is coming back to run for US Senate in Indiana. And will win.

This year. Indiana will have two democrats in the senate. Thanks, Trump and crazy-ass abortion tea baggers.

Back