• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

So........can we run the table?

Chill would act much differently if he were the head coach. He has to defer to dial tone Danny.

There was a clip last night I wanted to grab, Manning calls a timeout and starts drawing something up, clear shot of Chill over his shoulder shaking his head NO NO in disbelief.

Our biggest win this season (margin) is a 10pt win over UNC-G. Let that soak in....we ain't blowing anybody out.

We managed to win a few good games early on, but the lack of ability to beat bad teams handily is the reason I never thought we were nearly as good as others wanted to believe with all of the bubble discussion and "will we be ranked when we beat Xavier" talk.

5 over UMBC (317)
8 over Bucknell (185)
1 over Rutgers (284)
10 over UNCG (256)
6 over Coastal (161)

Wake better not be in a close game with BC. They are such a head case, that they would lose. Needs to be a blow out.

Our biggest win this season (margin) is a 10pt win over UNC-G. Let that soak in....we ain't blowing anybody out.

Wake is a 10 point favorite over BC.

Looking at common opponents (none in OOC):

Louisville: Wake -8, BC -32
Duke: Wake -16, BC -17
Syracuse: Wake -28, BC -22 & -14
UNC: Wake -15, BC -27 & -3
Miami: Both -14
UVA: Wake -1, BC -14
ND: Wake -23, BC -28 & -27
FSU: Wake -20, BC -10
Pitt: Wake -5, BC -23

So... BC is really bad. Their closest ACC games are a 3-point loss to UNC and a 10-point loss to FSU. BUT, we've proven that anything goes for LOWF in ACC play, so while a win is probable, I'd bet BC on the spread.

So... BC is really bad. Their closest ACC games are a 3-point loss to UNC and a 10-point loss to FSU. BUT, we've proven that anything goes for LOWF in ACC play, so while a win is probable, I'd bet BC on the spread.

247 in Kenpom. Right there around UNCG (+10) and Rutgers (+1) that we beat earlier in the season when we were playing with confidence. Hopefully BC is now playing with a more defeated attitude than even our team.

We are bad. Their 3-point loss to UNC shows that they can and likely will play with us.

Just win baby!

There was a clip last night I wanted to grab, Manning calls a timeout and starts drawing something up, clear shot of Chill over his shoulder shaking his head NO NO in disbelief.

I saw that as well. Chill definitely had a WTF look on his face for about a second.

No team wants to go winless in conference play. They wouldn't admit it, but you can imagine BC's players eyeballing this date on the schedule as a decent shot at a win to get off the schneid.

The thing is though, they sure don't project it on the bench. Everytime they show Manning he's standing there with arms crossed with a bewildered look on his face and as much as I love Chill, he just sits there. Get in somebody's face, call out their manhood, do something.

I have noticed this too. Just sits there with elbows on knees watching with a pissed look on his face. What is his role as an assistant coach?

enough said

The thing is though, they sure don't project it on the bench. Everytime they show Manning he's standing there with arms crossed with a bewildered look on his face and as much as I love Chill, he just sits there. Get in somebody's face, call out their manhood, do something.

I thought i was the only one that noticed this! You look at ANY other coach in ANY game and you will see some kind of response, or call a timeout to chew their asses out for making boneheaded plays!!!! That is what a coach does, not stand there and watch like a bored person that does not know what to do. Reminds me of buzzdick coaching with his arms crossed!!

Manning sets the tone, and Randolph has to stay in line, I would bet the house Chill wants to say more, be more involved but it seems like his hands are tied. I would love to see him move to another staff for a few years and then return. I see this Manning thing going bad.

If Chill had more natural coaching chops, I think we would have seen them by now. This is two different regimes during which I have seen him do very little effective teaching or motivating. Maybe that's just me. He still lives on as a player legend.

Manning sets the tone, and Randolph has to stay in line, I would bet the house Chill wants to say more, be more involved but it seems like his hands are tied. I would love to see him move to another staff for a few years and then return. I see this Manning thing going bad.

This. Let's just say I'm starting to sour on the idea that a legend who goes back to his alma mater as an assistant coach can develop into a viable head coach.

Can we arrange some sort of Boards Google Hangout for Sunday? Watching reactions to the game would be more fun than the game itself.

I can't believe this is a nationally televised game. Gonna be a lot of people on suicide watch in Ballantyne Sunday night

Can we arrange some sort of Boards Google Hangout for Sunday? Watching reactions to the game would be more fun than the game itself.

Watching the game is just too sickening to watch. Just stick with reaction shots.

#2Teams1Win

Who in the hell thought before the season BC-Wake deserved to be on the U?

Back