• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official I Support Danny Manning Appreciation Thread

wolfpack30844

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
I support Coach Danny and know he is on a mission to turn this program around. I promise you we will get to the NCAA tourney with Coach Danny.

I support Coach Danny and know he is on a mission to turn this program around. I promise you we will get to the NCAA tourney with Coach Danny.
Manning just needs time, recruiting skills, motivational skills, in game coaching talent, and a miracle to turn this thing around.
I for one have no doubts Danny is the right coach for wake forest.

Manning just needs time, recruiting skills, motivational skills, in game coaching talent, and a miracle to turn this thing around.
I for one have no doubts Danny is the right coach for wake forest.

Why is that NCSU and WCU fans love Manning?

FWIW, I was a big supporter of Sidney Lowe at NCSU, and wouldn't mind if Gottfried had a long run at State as well.

Why is that NCSU and WCU fans love Manning?
Why is it that you are so fucking dumb you can't understand obvious sarcasm?? It is fucking amazing that you can even function normally, you filthy mouth breather. Go have another drink champ you've earned this one.

Why is it that you are so fucking dumb you can't understand obvious sarcasm?? It is fucking amazing that you can even function normally, you filthy mouth breather. Go have another drink champ you've earned this one.

Amazing, isn't it?

That WCU education and 25 cents will buy you a Sunday paper.

Back