• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

AD Ron Wellman Continues to Alienate Fan Base with Delusional Comments

This is great. Thanks to the whole BSD crew for putting this together.

I support the dismissal of Ron Wellman ASAP. At the same time, does anyone feel confident that Nathan Hatch, who has watched this fiasco for years and done nothing, can make a good hire for our next AD?

I support the dismissal of Ron Wellman ASAP. At the same time, does anyone feel confident that Nathan Hatch, who has watched this fiasco for years and done nothing, can make a good hire for our next AD?
No. Not in the least. The movie Dumb and Dumber comes to mind.

Careful. You might get your press pass revoked.

f3700a4c65a0e5ecd8c273b3d05fb2d6.jpg

Won't happen until we get a new Prez after the Wake Will campaign is over in 2017 I would imagine.

I think the dig deep comment was a way for Wellman to tell us that there are enough fans willing to dig deep as evidenced by continued donations and attendance that the rest of us don't matter and will come along when things improve anyway.

This is great. Thanks to the whole BSD crew for putting this together.

+1. Thanks for the article and putting it out there!

I used to be upset when I couldn't watch a WFU Basketball game because it wasn't broadcast in my area (FL). Wellman decided to change the culture and now, I watched 1/2 a game this year. Wow. What a difference. Spent my entire life craving, following and watching WFU Hoops. My circle of close friends bought NCAA tickets yearly, going on 11 years in hopes of getting an ACC team or Wake at a likely ACC Venue, only to see that desire and tradition dropped about 4 years ago. Not only have we all stopped watching WFU basketball, we don't even do the NCAA tourney anymore. Thanks for the Culture Change Wellman. It's been good for my wife/family and friends....

I guess the only good things, as I see tons and tons of these anti-Manning threads popup, I simply don't care anymore. Good for me, but sad as WFU in the Final Four used to be my ultimate Sports Bucket List item....

Only thing left to say, #WellmanOUT!

Just curious, what do you want him to say at this point?

Back