• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Temp Ban: palmab03

Post 251 on the crab/devin thread. About 20 posts above moonz calling his ex chinkonese.

Who on earth tweeted palma's post?

Palma's ban has been increased to 7 days for willfully ignoring it and posting on his parody account, stugotz.

It's ok for him to use Asian slurs?

I am not aware of his use of Asian slurs. I understand you just want to whine about the job the mod team is doing but you have had ample opportunity to notify us through any number of different communication avenues and you haven't. Please send us a link if you want to report something. Thanks.

It's pointed out on the 4th post on this thread. I figured I didn't have to point something out that was so obvious.

I am not aware of his use of Asian slurs. I understand you just want to whine about the job the mod team is doing but you have had ample opportunity to notify us through any number of different communication avenues and you haven't. Please send us a link if you want to report something. Thanks.

TexasDeac10 just quoted it on the same thread. He's on ignore so I have no idea where the first post is on the thread.

Back