• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tomorrow night could be a turning point

BudatWake

Steve Lepore
Reaction score
Manning now has to change the lineup. He will have to play Collins and Moore more. Maybe the young kids will step up and show us what the future will look like? Or Maybe not. Would love to see us play ball like we did before the first of the year.

Ah the mythical rock bottom. Have we finally reached? Time will tell.

Should players have to be kicked off the team for a coach to make a lineup change in the middle of a 10+ game losing streak?

Long shot. But somehow still holding out hope that this could be an addition by subtraction situation and play some decent basketball. The more the freshman play the better. Whatever. Don't know what I'm saying. It's a shitshow either way.

are hatch and wellman quitting or getting fired?

I'm trying to rack my brain and decide whether this rock bottom is worse than the rock bottom of the last era. So many choices....

Wake Forest has a tough assignment tonight as they go after their 12th straight loss against the winless Boston College Eagles. The Deacs are an 8-point favorite and it is going to be hard to lose at home to a team that is 0-13 in the conference....but the Deacs have a lot of experience at losing winnable games like this, so you can never count them out. All it takes is a little extra team effort.... to play even a little dumber than they usually play, make a couple of extra bad passes, take a few more bad shots, miss a few more free throws (if that's possible), have a few more defensive lapses, etc. and they can do it. A know that Coach Manning will do everything he can to help them keep the streak alive!

Coach Danny and company gets the job done tomorrow against tough circumstances. Looking forward to a late season run.

Should players have to be kicked off the team for a coach to make a lineup change in the middle of a 10+ game losing streak?

This. Even Ole Roy changed his lineup after the Duke debacle. But not Manning. CMM rubs Danny's tummy so he is going to be loved until the day DM dies.

Wake Forest has a tough assignment tonight as they go after their 12th straight loss against the winless Boston College Eagles. The Deacs are an 8-point favorite and it is going to be hard to lose at home to a team that is 0-13 in the conference....but the Deacs have a lot of experience at losing winnable games like this, so you can never count them out. All it takes is a little extra team effort.... to play even a little dumber than they usually play, make a couple of extra bad passes, take a few more bad shots, miss a few more free throws (if that's possible), have a few more defensive lapses, etc. and they can do it. A know that Coach Manning will do everything he can to help them keep the streak alive!

I laughed and then realized that this is all possible.

Back