• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU vs. Boston College - An Exercise in Masochism

I told you guys we had this 1. BC has maybe 2 ACC caliber players. That said, it was kinda fun watching our guys have some fun out there and Moore play well. We won our Super Bowl.

That was an enjoyable win. Haven't had a blowout in our favor all year. Would be nice if we could win 2 of the next 3 to get some momentum heading into the ACC Tourney and end the season on a more positive note.

Also, Cory Alexander is terrible at his job and probably not very intelligent. Seems like a nice guy, though.

DM in the post game said this was the best he's seen Doral play in game or practice.

RayCharles3.jpg

Wasn't State a Sunday night game as well? We are good on Sunday night.

The two moves by JC almost back to back (the bogus charge wiping out and-1 along with the dirty fake and drop step) were almost more reason to be excited than Cigs breakout game. Those JC moves looked like a guy that could average 15 a night with the increase in touches and hopefully less foul trouble.

For what it's worth. Granted, I only saw this game on a shitty ESPN3 replay, and those tend to do weird things on my laptop.

In this instance, halftime resulted in a re-start. I decided to watch the first five minutes again, but this time only Doral Moore. It appeared to me that he asked to come out. Until he did, it was a lot of fun just watching him.

Yeah I have this same issue with ESPN3 replays it's ridiculous

A small thing about Moore's game that I really like is his ability to reach out and bring rebounds in that appear to be outside his area. His size and wingspan allows him to nab some that don't look to be coming near him - I would say this also indicates that he has good, soft hands, which may be the most important attribute to have in a big man like him.

A small thing about Moore's game that I really like is his ability to reach out and bring rebounds in that appear to be outside his area. His size and wingspan allows him to nab some that don't look to be coming near him - I would say this also indicates that he has good, soft hands, which may be the most important attribute to have in a big man like him.

I was at the exhibition game against UNC-Pembroke and if you told me then that he would prove to be as skilled as he has shown this season, I'd have laughed. Either, he's an extremely gifted 7+ footer or Manning is doing something right with his development, probably some of both.

Yeah I have this same issue with ESPN3 replays it's ridiculous

I watched the 1st half live on Sling TV through my Xbox One and it absolutely sucked in terms of quality and pausing/refreshing (w/ gigabit service).
I watched the 2nd half via ESPN3 replay on my Roku 3 and it worked like a dream.

I'm beginning to think that I should just stop using my Xbox One for streaming. It sucks.

Back