• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Men's Golf

Womble is having a good year and Sterbinsky is a nice complement to more publicized teammates.

Can we just go ahead and get it out there that it's not the end of the world if we don't win the ACC Tournament at Old North State next week?

Agree with Liquid Karma. Not sure but winning 4 tournaments has to be as good as anyone in the country this year. The ACC's are great, but the following 2 weekends are where they can do damage.

Winning it would be nice. A good showing for a change would be acceptable.

We must win the ACC Tournament next week or Haas and Wellman must go !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is there any particular reason we don't play well at Old North State, or is it just one of those unexplainable things like our basketball team's complete inability to win a game against any kind of opponent in Atlanta?

Is there any particular reason we don't play well at Old North State, or is it just one of those unexplainable things like our basketball team's complete inability to win a game against any kind of opponent in Atlanta?

I played it a few times in matches in HS (few weeks before the ACC's) and I can't give you any reason that WF plays so poorly given how talented you guys have been. Decently tough course but nothing crazy.

Zalatoris named to the US team for the Arnold Palmer Cup. Just saw the team revealed on the Golf Channel.

Men's ACCs just got underway. GaTech barely ranked in the Top 50 so it's time for them to step aside and we should have as good of a shot as anyone else.

We need to put up a good score today. Pretty clean cut between the top and bottom tier of the ACC.

Current leaders

Clemson -7
Wake -3
UVA -3
FSU and Duke -2

Clemson's no. 2 birdies the first four holes. Nice way to start a tournament.

Clemson is now -10, Wake is -5.
McBride was -3 on the front 9

Back