• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Men's Golf

Who has seen Zalatoris play much? It looks like he is a par making machine.

Looks like Cameron Young is really struggling, which puts more pressure on Sterbinsky. It seems that Young has been either really good or really bad this year. More good than bad, but it seems when things go bad, they go really bad.

Who has seen Zalatoris play much? It looks like he is a par making machine.

I walked with his parents (nice folks) for a few holes at a tournament about 18 months ago.
He's still fairly young and very good.......but on the verge of being very, very good.

Whoa, Young with two triples in three holes--now 10 over. Hope everyone else keeps it together.

Wake alone in the lead now at -11. Clemson at -10. McBride is -6 and two shots clear of the individual field.

Looks like we will finish today 2nd 5 shots behind Clemson. 3rd 9 shots behind us.

4 back of Clemson, 10 clear of 3rd. Solid finish to get birdies on 18 from 3 of the 4 counting scores. I doubt 277 is the lowest round we've ever shot at ONSC, but its got to be up there. Hopefully Cameron can turn it around tomorrow and give us 5 guys shooting scores that could count.

In good position heading to the weekend. Clemson getting an eagle from their #5 player on 18 really helped them.

We had a good day, especially given that one player shot himself out of it. Clemson just had a great day.

I noticed that Pitt, Syracuse and Miami aren't in the ACC tournament.
Do only the top 12 teams play?

Good start today.
McBride and Womble are both -6 and tied for first.
As a team we're 3 behind Clemson and 11 ahead of FSU.

It's looking like basically a two-hourse race between us and Clemson. I believe ESPN3 broadcast starts at 3

Back