• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Men's Golf

Played several Mini tour events with Daniel a hand full of years ago and I really enjoyed his company. Great young man and many prayers sent his way!

http://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id/26640345/tiger-video-supports-cancer-fight-golfer-friend

Happened to click on this link and the individual in question is actually former Wake Forest golfer Daniel Meggs who apparently has been battling colon cancer for several years. The guy is only 29 years old. So sad. Don’t recall this being mentioned previously.

Thoughts and prayers as he continues to deal with the disease and all that it had done to affect his life and the lives of those around him.

Yeah the first time I saw it was when the video came out. I met him a few times (same class) and he always seemed to be a good guy. Was Stage 4 colon cancer when he was first diagnosed a couple years ago and after surgery I believe they had a decent prognosis but now it's back. Doesn't sound good overall so all thoughts are with him and his family.

Hell yeah !

We're gonna be shaggin' in the daytime and boppin' all through the night !

underachieving once again with Jerry at the helm. We will be lucky to move on.

We haven’t finished outside the top four at any tournament this year. We are positioned fine to move on.

Seems weird they put 5 west coast (counting Vegas here) teams, including 3 PAC 12 teams, in the regional. Also 3 B1G teams, with only one ACC and zero SEC.

underachieving once again with Jerry at the helm. We will be lucky to move on.

Simmer down. WF is tied for 3rd after round 1, and the top 5 teams advance after round 3. WF is in position to advance to the NCAA finals. That is the goal.

Pretty tight competition so far with round 1. We're in the mix but along with a good many others.

Back