• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Men's Golf

Uggh, two straight bogeys for Bae as he approaches #17, which is the #2 handicap hole on the course !

Deac Freshman Eugenio Chacarra is in with 67 (-5), currently the low round of the day. That is stepping it up.

Tied for first and nine clear of the cut line mission accomplished

Right now in this Regional three of the top five seeded teams wouldn't make it to the finals.

Lots of late movement on the leader board. Deacs were sort of plodding along. Ohio State and some others had really low rounds going. Those teams stumble down the stretch a little and all of a sudden deacs have (current) low round of the day and are tied for first.

Ugggh. Young bogeys 18. Finish tied for second, two shots back. Two ahead of fourth.

Ugggh. Young bogeys 18. Finish tied for second, two shots back. Two ahead of fourth.

That's pretty rough, but still in good shape. Would not want to be in the group from T5 to 9. Just 5 shots separate them all. Should be some fireworks tomorrow.

Be nice to get good rounds out of four and 5 tomorrow going into the finals.

Barring a late flurry by NW, it looks like Wake will be 10 strokes ahead of 6th place.

great to see the boys be able to punch their ticket with no problem and we all know agree Fitz will step up tomorrow to take the pressure off the others; first time in forever when both the boys and girls on to the big dance ...

great to see the boys be able to punch their ticket with no problem and we all know agree Fitz will step up tomorrow to take the pressure off the others; first time in forever when both the boys and girls on to the big dance ...

I agree we are in good shape to advance, but, are you TRYING to jinx us? Have you been a Wake fan for very long? Geez...

Parker Gillam is the WF alternate for this event. Does WF have the option of substituting him tomorrow for any reason? Does a player have to be injured? Or is no substitution available now that the event has started.

tumblr_ou26lk5ADr1qmob6ro1_400.gif

Parker Gillam is the WF alternate for this event. Does WF have the option of substituting him tomorrow for any reason? Does a player have to be injured? Or is no substitution available now that the event has started.

Think they can sub in whenever - looking at scores I think there have been several subs. Looking at individual scroes and there are 3 that have a score for round 1 but not 2 (and vice versa) Doesn't look like the sub worked out well though based on scores for each.

I agree we are in good shape to advance, but, are you TRYING to jinx us? Have you been a Wake fan for very long? Geez...

I have to laugh at this simply because it is so TRUE. For WF nothing is won until it is over...finished. And even then perhaps a week or so needs to pass before it is absolutely certain.

Back