• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Men's Golf

I know you're trolling but they built the course in 2004.

Amazing how technology has changed in the last fifteen years with the average drive close to ten years longer nobody expected guys or gals to be reaching these par fours in 2004

What's the deal with college golfers walking off the green while other people are still finishing the hole in the group? Never saw that in high school, don't see it in the pros but see it in college all the time.

They are taught that in AJGA golf now. First to hole out is supposed to proceed to next tee and be ready to play, next gets the pin. Final player finishes the hole. It's done wonders for pace of play at AJGA events.

Gonna be an exciting finish to get into match play. I'd imagine posting a score for Auburn/Cal gets them in.

With that eagle we are closer to third then seventh so it will be obvious when we start using Salty’s approach so maybe Salty would suggest we chunk a couple in the water as they may not be as obvious.

With all the negative volleyball press maybe we should disguise it a bit.

Or is it good for ratings and would golf channel secretly revel in it if we make it obvious?

Texas is already purposely throwing shots so we will finish no worse than third guaranteed.

Good to hear we don’t need more negative press. Hats off to the boys.

We all agree on to the finals...

SMU who was the 10 seed in the Athens regional, is looking like they are going to make match play.

They are taught that in AJGA golf now. First to hole out is supposed to proceed to next tee and be ready to play, next gets the pin. Final player finishes the hole. It's done wonders for pace of play at AJGA events.

It looks like the Vandy player remembered the other protocol to lift your hand after doing something good as he made sure his team knew he made the birdie there

Does Golf Channel hate us? I've been watching casually since the broadcast started and haven't seen a Deac play a shot.

No excuse not to show the huge Fitzy eagle clear they don’t like us. Coach Haas promised none of the boys would have the Liu antics and from walking with the boys today I can assure you their behavior has been exemplary.

Our boys eager to show everyone what they’ve been missing the next few days.

Nobody going to feel too bad for Klempton with the Stanford eagle possibly knocking them out of it.

Glad to know everyone here not rooting for the conference and not doing the ACC chant and not minding one bit if everyone else in the ACC is on the outside looking in ...

deacs gonna be the 3 seed for match play.

Pretty solid day.
Now, if our top 2 can start playing like they're capable of, we could win this......or at least get second.
The 3 seed going into match play is a good thing.

Only mystery is can Texas drop twelve strokes or whatever it takes to fall to sixth

I told everyone that +35 would make the final eight with the ladies and maybe +39 made it ...

Everyone’s been asking where the cut line will be for the men and it looks to become +42 or more .

Hopefully that was helpful to everyone knowing where the cut line would be

Entered tournament ranked third and gonna be third. Season has been a success overall. Now let’s go win a title.

Regardless of what happens tomorrow, this is a great accomplishment. Wake will end the season as one of the top 8 teams in the country - the way it should be.

Back