• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Men's Golf

Go ahead and wear your shorts, but remember what I told you when you are standing in front of Arnie on Judgement Day.

Go ahead and wear your shorts, but remember what I told you when you are standing in front of Arnie on Judgement Day.

First you and Arnie are going to have to stand up and explain why you aren't wearing your tie...

clip_image003.jpg

I completely disagree. You aren't dressing to make people think you are a good golfer, you are dressing because that is what you are supposed to wear when you play golf.

Of course, I don't wear shorts or tee shirts when I fly either. Maybe I'm old-fashioned.

I'm kind of an old school type guy, but if it's 70+ degrees, I'm wearing shorts on the golf course!

There used to be a few clubs in my area that required long pants. Incredibly pretentious and I think they all stopped it.

Big week for Zalatoris. Regionals then Byron Nelson PGA tournament.

Yeah the margin of error is not great now. Hopefully Will can bounce back from +6 through 3 and play the last 15 in -2 or -3 to take some pressure off.

I wonder when Zalatoris was last +7 in a round. Young needs to gain a few back after his double.

Clemson and Duke are in last and second to last in the Stillwater region by 12 and 13 shots behind third to last (McNeese State). Clemson is the ACC Champion and already 17 shots out of the top five. That's shocking. 8 of the bottom 15 golfers in the region go to Clemson or Duke.

Zalatoris is in last in the region by three shots. Young is in second to last and Zalatoris is five shots behind anyone not on Wake. That's...something.

Back