• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU vs. Nostradamus - So You're Saying there's a Chance?

Codi with a solid 3 assists to 5 turnovers. Best takeaway from tonight is that once again, our freshman are good.

But we can damn sure put on our socks! Thanks, Ron!

#couldntbehappier

#historicallycompetitive

If Ron Wellman is doing the same things behind the scenes as he has done with the three previous regimes (and I have no reason to think otherwise), we won't win next year, either.

Don't believe a word he says...he would lie to God.

Ready for Dinos to head on back to Greece. Need to free up another scholly.

Best game ever for Dinos.
Worked hard on D.
With better footwork could have had a bunch of rebounds. Only gets touches.

Wake just doesn't have jumpshooters.

And we close this game out shooting less than 20% from 3. And yet Ph wants to criticize Manning. Pretty humorous. Let's get some shooters into this program.

The coach has nothing to do with a bad shooting team shooting way too many 3-pointers?

Doral and Collins scored the most points for us, shouldn't they be on the court at the end of the game?

I'm sure there's a good reason for it, even if it doesn't make sense to me. I'm sure someone will be along shortly to explain it.

The coach has nothing to do with a bad shooting team shooting way too many 3-pointers?

Sometimes you have to take 3's. We don't make them. Sometimes you have to take midrange J's. We hardly make those either. Plenty of those 3's were good looks. A decent team makes them.

I don't know if he's doing the same things to DM as he did to Skip, Dino, and [Redacted] so I have no info on that but just know that whatever he's saying to the media is exactly opposite of what he's saying when the cameras are off.

Dude, they were missing from 4 feet too. Collins missed two in a row. Might as well swing for the fences.

Collins - 16 pts, 6 reb (4 off), 1 stl, 6-12 fg, 4-7 ft in 20 min
Moore - 13 pts, 8 reb (4 off), 3 blk, 6-10 fg, 1-2 ft in 20 min

Only two players to shoot over 33% from the field. The rest of the team shot 10-48. That includes 6-24 from 2-point range.

I don't know if he's doing the same things to DM as he did to Skip, Dino, and [Redacted] so I have no info on that but just know that whatever he's saying to the media is exactly opposite of what he's saying when the cameras are off.

Nice one. Wellman has barely said anything this year except - I believe in what Danny is doing and the direction of the program. So the opposite of that would be he's telling Manning he's awful and going in the wrong direction?

I think tonight we saw a pretty good game from a bad team. Certainly more things to be hopeful about on display.

Back