• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU vs. Nostradamus - So You're Saying there's a Chance?

He doesn't have the backs of his coaching staff or their players. He doesn't trust their decisions. Everything runs through Ron.

So yes, it is quite possible that he's saying that to Manning (in the nicest, most condescending, snide way possible).

Sometimes you have to take 3's. We don't make them. Sometimes you have to take midrange J's. We hardly make those either. Plenty of those 3's were good looks. A decent team makes them.

You never need to take 24 3's in a game if you are a bad shooting team.

Dinos and Wilbekin are such bad defenders that it is pretty much a death sentence if they aren't making shots (which doesn't happen often).

#smallsamplesizedeac, but we certainly look a lot better defensively without Devin

Guards and Dino's were 10 for 40 shooting. Rondale was awful. I'll buy him some weed so he can join crab.

Wake cannot shoot.
Wake cannot stop the dribble.
I imagine opponent scouting is dribble penetration and dump. Works most times against us.

Dinos simply has no clue how to play defense. None.

I'm sure Codi is a great kid. He has/had no business playing at this level.

Our in-game coaching decisions are just mind-numbing at times.

We desperately need quality guards. Desperately. Oh, and we need about half the team to transfer.

Oh, and we have an AD who is a complete asshole.

Hope I haven't missed anything.

Last edited:
Wake cannot shoot.
Wake cannot stop the dribble.
I imagine opponent scouting is dribble penetration and dump. Works most times against us.

and leave Codi alone to double inside

Anyone else notice that tonight was Ron Wellman recognition night at the joel? I unfortunately had to watch him douche it up on the court during several time outs. #wellmanisacocksucker

If Ron Wellman is doing the same things behind the scenes as he has done with the three previous regimes (and I have no reason to think otherwise), we won't win next year, either.

Don't believe a word he says...he would lie to God.

Ron Wellman is a confirmed liar. And a major douchebag.

Wilbekin and Dinos can still be productive players for Wake next year, but only as bench role players who play no more than 10 minutes a game. Playing them 30 mins a game is just a recipe for losing.

Anyone else notice that tonight was Ron Wellman recognition night at the joel? I unfortunately had to watch him douche it up on the court during several time outs. #wellmanisacocksucker

Is this for real? What is he being recognized for?

I want to go straight up wfu22fan on Dinos after sitting through this game. At BEST he's an 8th or 9th man off the bench on an average team. He makes my blood boil

A few questions I have.

1. Why not log some minutes with Moore at C and Collins at F?
2. If Dinos isn't hitting his shot, isn't rebounding or playing defense, why is he out there?
3. What is Codi's role on this team?

A few questions I have.

1. Why not log some minutes with Moore at C and Collins at F?
2. If Dinos isn't hitting his shot, isn't rebounding or playing defense, why is he out there?
3. What is Codi's role on this team?

1- inexplicable...There's no reason we haven't at least given it a shot.
2- was saying this all game. He brings hardly anything to this team unless he's hitting the outside shot
3- senior "leadership" and defense.

Wilbekin and Dinos can still be productive players for Wake next year, but only as bench role players who play no more than 10 minutes a game. Playing them 30 mins a game is just a recipe for losing.

DT - 30
Moore - 20
Collins - 20
Dinos - 10

Simple.

Moore/DT - 10
Moore/Collins - 10
DT/Collins - 10
DT/Dinos - 10

Simple.

Back