• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU vs. Nostradamus - So You're Saying there's a Chance?

It's astonishing a player can be so bad at simply maintaining possession of the ball.

He's a better player than this. Rough year for him with injury and just never regained his offensive game. Some combo of confidence, not finding a role, etc. He is limited, yes, but it just all piled on to this point where he is lost. I do feel for him.

Moore and Collins both getting worked by Auguste. Moore already looks exhausted after a couple possessions in the 2nd half.

I'll be shocked if we're not a better team next year. Granted, it's hard to be worse in the ACC. But the frosh are just so much better and we're getting shooters next year.

The DT suspension has given us a look into next year. I don't think it's crazy to think that Lil Chill will be better than Codi from day 1, but that may be asking a lot. All Reynolds or Washington has to do is be able to shoot better than Rondale, and we will be better next year.

dinos is completely useless, so lazy on closing out on shooters

We never box out when we shoot a 3...never. We never make our 3s, so why do we just stand there and watch them clank around?

Crawford being ice cold from deep is not helping us.

I mean, Christ, I'd rather have McClinton than Dinos in there if ND is going small and we're going 2-3 zone.

Back