• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacon fans not happy...

When Codi came back in late and he was 1-6 from the field and had 5 of our 7 or 8 turnovers, I thought to myself OK Codi come in and redeem yourself and be the senior leader we need right now. Almost within seconds he turned the ball over and the game became much more difficult to win. Crawford though he shot poorly had 5 assists and 0 Turnovers which shows good growth in that area for him.

I thought the substitutions were fine. ND was pushing Moore further away from the basket in the second half. With the exception of one block, he also was not as effective protecting the rim. Moore and Collins had good games and were well utilized. There may be some coaching decisions here and there that could have been different but really it came down to making some perimeter shots. More minutes from Moore would not have made much difference. We really needed more offense from the guards.

I agree. Have faulted Danny all year for crazy lineups and benching Moore way too much. Having said that the ND game was not one of those. He tightened the rotations nicely and in second half Collins was more effective than Moore because of changes Brey made at half.

Back