• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Virginia Tech tix

Southern Deac

Reaction score
Looking for 2 lowers for the VPI game on Sunday if anybody has any extras. Know I can probably get them in lot, but would like to know I have in hand before since coming from couple hours away.

PM if you have anything available.

The AD is selling lower tickets at the low, low firesale price of $20/piece to DC members.

I wonder how many tens of tickets they will sell in this fashion.

Looking for 2 lowers for the VPI game on Sunday if anybody has any extras. Know I can probably get them in lot, but would like to know I have in hand before since coming from couple hours away.

Plenty of them on sale with the Deacon Club. Fire sale as we have another Sunday night game and they are trying to get a decent crowd for senior night. Plus starting at 3:30 it is Deacon Club appreciation day over in the Tower. Come shake RW's hand for the great job he has been doing. I mean he has been leading us to the promised land and all.

Last edited:

I can leave them in my mailbox in Lewisville or something for you.

I'll send you my cell # via pm.

just kinda spur of the moment i'm considering going to this game...haven't been in nearly a decade...there will be plenty of tix available outside the door for 5$ a piece, right?

just kinda spur of the moment i'm considering going to this game...haven't been in nearly a decade...there will be plenty of tix available outside the door for 5$ a piece, right?

might be a few but i will sell you an upper ticket for $5

Back