• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Field House dedication

deac85

Reaction score
Went to this event last night. It's a damn nice facility as you would expect. After Faircloth, RW and Hatch made some obligatory comments, Bob McCreary spoke for 20 minutes or so, and I see now why he's been so successful; he gave a great speech. Lot's of good eats and drinks. Clawson mentioned that our strongest signee this year wouldn't have happened without the facility, etc.

Went to this event last night. It's a damn nice facility as you would expect. After Faircloth, RW and Hatch made some obligatory comments, Bob McCreary spoke for 20 minutes or so, and I see now why he's been so successful; he gave a great speech. Lot's of good eats and drinks. Clawson mentioned that our strongest signee this year wouldn't have happened without the facility, etc.

Attendance would've been much better if tossing eggs at Wellman while he was speaking was allowed.

I heard Faircloth said it was the best facility in the country, or something to that effect. Somehow I doubt that is the case, but it certainly looks nice.

Wellman said he "couldn't be happier" with it.

Excellent facility and very nice event. Very nice speech from Bob McCreary. Great that all sports also get to use it.

That's an impressive building.

Kind of funny how the facilities are VASTLY superior than when I was at Wake but the teams are so much worse.

That's an impressive building.

Kind of funny how the facilities are VASTLY superior than when I was at Wake but the teams are so much worse.

I laughed.
When I was there, our facilities were bad and our teams weren't too hot either............except for golf - we were the best. Bball was pretty good too.

I was worried for RW if there had been tomatoes on the buffet. I know its the goal, and I am on board totally with Clawson, but promising multiple championships is bold.

I'd rather cut my nuts off than hang with these two.

album-72157665022847046

That picture of Hatch standing on the folding chair.... Facepalm

Back