• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Tournament Thread NWT

Dinos passes up some wide open 3 point attempts and then will shoot some weirdly rushed ones. I feel like he's lost a ton of confidence in his shot.

Anya is a good candidate to be unrecognizably fat a year or two after he's done playing basketball.

Dinos passes up some wide open 3 point attempts and then will shoot some weirdly rushed ones. I feel like he's lost a ton of confidence in his shot.

A lot of shooters take bad shots and that lowers their percentage. I feel like Dinos takes very few bad shots. He just doesn't make enough of the good shots.

Wtf was that shot by Crawford? I mean, I'll take the points, but damn.

I feel like Bryant is having a stellar game simply because he wants to show up Barber.

Chances for a Chill crossover reenactment?

A lot of shooters take bad shots and that lowers their percentage. I feel like Dinos takes very few bad shots. He just doesn't make enough of the good shots.

I agree, he doesn't force many shots, he's just terribly inconsistent for someone that is supposed to be able to shoot.

Crawford has sick range. I don't mind that shot at all.

It looks like manning wants to be anywhere but the game

To be fair, he's got players to not recruit (or players to not acknowledge he's recruiting them or players he's recruiting who nobody cares about).

Back