• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Tournament Thread NWT

Why does floor-over-ice keep coming up as a problem?
ACC will never go back to DC.

Stopping (slowing) Barber
If our O was clicking wake should win by 10+

Wake is doing that whole "we can't hit a jump shot to save our life" thing again

We just can't make a shot to open the game up. Wilbekin missed 2 wide open 3's and then Dinos just missed one too.

For "shooters" those two guys miss way too many wide open threes - especially at crucial parts of games.

This female color guy is growing on me. She doesn't know these teams but her game observations are spot on.

If we can build a little lead, State will start forcing shots. Need these two FTs from Thomas here. Tall order I know.

If we can build a little lead, State will start forcing shots. Need these two FTs from Thomas here. Tall order I know.

Yeah, but State actually has a player who can step up...even though he's having a bad game to this point.

We've played a great defensive game for the most part. Just can't hit open shots and we turn the ball over too much.

This female color guy is growing on me. She doesn't know these teams but her game observations are spot on.

Doris Burke gets a lot of undeserved hate. People aren't used to a woman color commentator. She's makes good comments, stays in the flow of the game, and isn't annoying.

Rondale is our only player shooting over .500 at 3-3.

Is goaltending still a thing?

Back