• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Tournament Thread NWT

3 - 56 against ACC opponents away from the Joel over the last 6 years...and still time to add to the loss total.

This record will stand the test of time.

I didn't expect us to be worse than the 2014-15 team, but we found a way

Barber will score 30 against Duke and State will lose by 30.

Tournament over at 2:10 on a TUESDAY. Tuesday is a tough day at WFU,, they need to not play on Tuesday in March.

My UVA friends haven't even packed their bags to leave for the tournament and we're already out. Nice work.

Will someone in the presser PLEASE ask Manning what was the plan on the last play ?????

And why no urgency to get up-court.......................AGAIN !!!!

Collins had a bad game.
DT did what I expected.
Crawford may be good.
Dinos had a good game. Massive improvement over the season.
Will be better next year.

Lol. Wut. DOUBLE WUT.

I hate it for DT and CMM as I can admire that they wanted to win and that they tried, but neither are leaders and neither are winners (at least in the since that they can't get others to rise to the occasion and rally around them). I don't want to bad mouth them and wish them well, but think we're going to be better off without them....at the end of the day DT, while he could flash some brilliance on offense, is an undersized center who can't protect the paint and CMM is a guard who can't shoot with marginal ball handling ability and neither could hit free throws.

Opening day of the ACC Tourney? Must be time to talk WFU football.

We will be terrible next season. A team made up of freshmen and sophomores combined with our current staff. Good luck with that.

3 - 56 against ACC opponents away from the Joel over the last 6 years...and still time to add to the loss total.

This record will stand the test of time.

The mind boggles at how long it'll take to be .500 in ACC road games.

Just for up-chucking sake, what was our road record under Skip ?

:sick:

We will be terrible next season. A team made up of freshmen and sophomores combined with our current staff. Good luck with that.

You don't get it do you? CMM is gone so we will win the natty now

Ha. Looks like we lost? I forgot we had a game. I mean really forgot. Actually forgot about the whole damn tournament.

Back