• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Tournament Thread NWT

Wellman standing in the tunnel right now going to town on a tub of popcorn. Doesn't seem like he has a care in the world

f1791646d7775e1e5b59566a7d2a72fe.jpg
Fire that MF now

Wellman just chilling, while I have a meltdown during my lunch break in a BWW and have to put on a happy face for the rest of the work day. Making a fraction of what he makes no less.

Wellman standing in the tunnel right now going to town on a tub of popcorn. Doesn't seem like he has a care in the world

f1791646d7775e1e5b59566a7d2a72fe.jpg

Of course he doesn't have a care in the world! Wouldn't you be happy as a pig in shit if you had no accountability to anyone in your job - and made $2 million per year?

Of course he doesn't have a care in the world! Wouldn't you be happy as a pig in shit if you had no accountability to anyone in your job - and made $2 million per year?

Wake Forest in a nutshell. "Doesn't matter. Got paid."

I'd like to have had a chance to get a hold of his popcorn before he started eating it. After he was about halfway through, I'd say hey Ron, that yellow stuff on your popcorn ain't butter.

That's not popcorn, he is reaching into the lottery bag to pull out the name of a lucky Wake fan to win two season tickets to next season's games in the Joel! 1st prize is 1 ticket, second prize is two tickets.

At least the losing is over for this year. In basketball anyway. There is plenty to criticize for the loss and I expect it has all been stated on this thread. From where I sat (recliner-home-espn2) going 3-8 at the free throw line late in the second half finished this season. You could see by the expressions and body language of the Wake players the game would end in a loss. They knew, we knew. Seth Greenburg hit the nail on the head in the post game analysis. Wake has no idea how to win. Six years of constant losing has eliminated any idea of winning. They know how to lose. That is it. That is my biggest criticism of Manning. He went with a pat line up and rotation the entire ACC season. No variation. The damage done by going 2-17 is far greater than any damage that could be done by change. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results. This season was insane.

I would get frustrated with the lineups as well, but then realize that Manning didn't have a whole lot of options. The fact is we have maybe two players at best that give you decent consistency from game to game, And zero players that play like they have any sort of clue in the last 2 minutes of close games. When your core selection of players involves Wilbekin, CMM, Rondale, Dinos, McClinton, and 2 foul prone freshmen big men, your ability to put solid line-ups on the court is pretty limited.

Back