• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Tournament Thread NWT

Grayson Allen looks like that little boy on the playground who pushes the girls off of the jungle gym while the teacher isn't looking, and then holds his elbow and cries when he's caught...

Grayson Allen looks like that little boy on the playground who pushes the girls off of the jungle gym while the teacher isn't looking, and then holds his elbow and cries when he's caught...

that's also the 'ted cruz may have porked my mother 20 years ago' face.

Last edited:
In case anybody was wondering the 1977 team finished the season 2-5. Probably the only elite 8 team to ever accomplish that feat.

:cam:

I don't think I was alone among students at the time in that I had no confidence in our ability to beat Arkansas in the first round. That was a shocker given the way we finished the regular season.

Didn't think Plumlee could be any more ugly and then he goes and breaks his nose.

I don't think I was alone among students at the time in that I had no confidence in our ability to beat Arkansas in the first round. That was a shocker given the way we finished the regular season.

You can thank Jerry Schellenberg the next time you see him. What a gutsy 2nd half performance from that guy.

Tuned in for the last 30 seconds. Should have known better. Just another poor end of game sequence down 3.

Did state just replicate the end of the game yesterday?? Another horrible final possession.

Dennis Smith literally in the huddle. Is that even allowed?

Gets rehab with our athletic staff and short trip to Durham with their medical people and I guess he's not a moron and can handle intro level classes. Which is nice

NC State is just not very good but shot their asses off today to keep them in this game. Everybody knew they would pull a Wake down the stretch as they tried to do that yesterday for us.

Hearing rumors of large lines outside the Verizon Center trying to get in to see Georgia Tech/Clemson and Virginia Tech/FSU. You would have thought ACC leadership would have been prepared for this.

Back