• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Tournament Thread NWT

Good lord Bryant just make the easy pass. Just giving away points in transition.

Good lord Bryant just make the easy pass. Just giving away points in transition.

He did make the easy pass...he just messed it up. Ally oops like that are not hard.

The good news is, we are actually running.

Has it ever? The Wake broadcast was spotty at best when I was growing up in Raleigh.

Like I said, it may or may not emblematic of recent unpleasantness. I grew up listening to Gene on WSJS so I can't speak to the size of the Old Gold and Black Radio Empire back in the day.

On the other hand, it would not be totally unprecedented that Eastern North Carolina missed out on culturally expanding opportunities in both the past and present.

Think the arc lighting up on the 3 ball is pretty cool.

He did make the easy pass...he just messed it up. Ally oops like that are not hard.

The good news is, we are actually running.

If you're going to mess up an alley oop in a 2 on 1 situation you should under throw it. He threw that way over Collins head. I love Crawford but he plays far too casual with the ball.

Think the arc lighting up on the 3 ball is pretty cool.

It's distracting and weird.

Good job getting out on the break so far.

If you're going to mess up an alley oop in a 2 on 1 situation you should under throw it. He threw that way over Collins head. I love Crawford but he plays far too casual with the ball.

He overthinks his passes sometimes. Clearly a talent though.

The towel boys are now petrified to set foot on the court.

I thought they had gone to towel men because the job of making sure athletes don't slip on the floor shouldn't be left to children.

Back