• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Tournament Thread NWT

2nd rounder according to DraftExpress and ESPN.

I think he's a lottery pick scorer, a first round assist man, and maybe a "third round" defender. All in all, I'd say he's late first/early 2nd, and would be pretty pumped if my team got him in that area.

Not ideal but TuneIn radio app working well. Get the Deacon announcers

Nice sequence there from Devin. Our defense has been much better the last two games.

All three frosh in together.

I think he's a lottery pick scorer, a first round assist man, and maybe a "third round" defender. All in all, I'd say he's late first/early 2nd, and would be pretty pumped if my team got him in that area.

He would excel as a PG on a bad team. Kind of like Ish but obviously more as a scorer.

He'd win as an energy scoring PG on a team without great wing bench scoring.

Wouldn't mind seeing Cat vs. Crawford for another year though. This is nice.

Cat is 3-13 and we're only up 1?

If whoever wins this game plays like this tomorrow they are going to get absolutely shit on

Cat's an awesome on ball defender when he's not completely carrying a team for 40 minutes offensively. I think that's what will get him a 3rd point guard spot on rosters at the least

Awful pass by BC, but nice job to be patient on the shot

Cat's an awesome on ball defender when he's not completely carrying a team for 40 minutes offensively. I think that's what will get him a 3rd point guard spot on rosters at the least

Yeah. I hope he gets on a good roster. He wouldn't be a good fit for MY SPURS but several other teams could use him. Haven't watched much Hornets, but he seems like he could be a Kemba Jr off the bench.

Even though he's 4-14 I don't get how you completely lose Barber on defense. He's pretty much their only threat.

Back