• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Explosions at the Brussels Airport

People are born gay. Putting on a dress, wearing make up, and taking medication is a lifestyle choice.

Yeah, it's such an awesome lifestyle that 41% attempt suicide. Clearly they're just doing it for the lulz.

Grow up and educate yourself just a little bit on the salient issues.

Just like religion? Should we allow people to discriminate based on that choice too?

I'm not comfortable with Catholic Priests being in the same bathroom as my son. Can I keep them out? At least I have some evidence.

I think the 41% suicide rate probably is a direct result of the mental health issues that led them to put a dress on in the first place.
So even more reason to treat them like shit? Or maybe, just maybe a little compassion would go a long way?

I think the 41% suicide rate probably is a direct result of the mental health issues that led them to put a dress on in the first place.

So, granting for the sake of argument your characterization of gender dysphoria as a "mental health issue", since when is a mental health issue a "lifestyle choice"? Are veterans who can't bear to leave their houses because of PTSD making a "lifestyle choice"?

So even more reason to treat them like shit? Or maybe, just maybe a little compassion would go a long way?

Sure they deserve compassion, and respect there is nothing wrong with being transgender. I just don't think we should set a precedent where it is cool for any man, regardless of them being transgender can use women facilities.

So should we drop all gun restriction laws since murder is illegal. I don't understand how gun control laws make us safer because everyone knows murder is already illegal!!111!!

so a person who looks like a woman but has a cock should go to the men's room?

and a person who looks like a dude but has a pussy should go the the woman's room?

and if you disagree that means you are pro rapists and pedophiles and lack common sense?

because that is your argument catamount

Sure they deserve compassion, and respect there is nothing wrong with being transgender. I just don't think we should set a precedent where it is cool for any man, regardless of them being transgender can use women facilities.

So should we drop all gun restriction laws since murder is illegal. I don't understand how gun control laws make us safer because everyone knows murder is already illegal!!111!!

At least in some of these instances for gun control the restriction laws are targeting manufacturers and sellers as a supply-side limiting solution. There isn't really an equivalent supply side "solution" for individual rights is there? Well at least a practical one.

and if you disagree that means you are pro rapists and pedophiles and lack common sense?

I don't think we should totally change the rules for less than .01% of the total population. Yeah if you are a dude and you choose to look like a girl thats fine, use the dudes bathroom, enjoy it, piss standing up, its all good.

I don't think we should totally change the rules for less than .01% of the total population. Yeah if you are a dude and you choose to look like a girl thats fine, use the dudes bathroom, enjoy it, piss standing up, its all good.

KEEP AUSTIN HETERONORMATIVE

I wonder what ISIS thinks about these issues. I'm sure they'll tell us when they come to visit!

BKF has been such a fan of Milhouse lately. This post made him cry. He also renounced his membership in the Democratic Party (again).

Back