• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Explosions at the Brussels Airport

It's so weird to me that reasonably intelligent people in 2016 can still be so dumb and using archaic logic for discrimination arguments

Like.... Is the correlation between what they're saying now about the lgbt community and what people a hundred years ago said about black people completely lost?

It's so weird to me that reasonably intelligent people in 2016 can still be so dumb and using archaic logic for discrimination arguments

Like.... Is the correlation between what they're saying now about the lgbt community and what people a hundred years ago said about black people completely lost?

We need to build more stalls, and they have to be built quickly

Migrants getting buck in gay Paris! I'd like to see these guys take on some Manchester United football hooligans.

Here's a vid from a few weeks back, when everything seemed relatively calm. Depressing to think people, and those children, are having to survive under those conditions.

Back