• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Volleyball Coach Abusive?

Wait what? A difficult decision for Ken to make? :squint:

I was hoping the 'message from Wellman' was 'I am resigning'. Looks like he got forced into making another firing. Did he defend this shitbag at the presser like he did the last?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

This was pretty much the pinnacle of OGB reporting from at least the past decade. It was kind of refreshing

I hope they keep it up and get Wellman to retire.

This was pretty much the pinnacle of OGB reporting from at least the past decade. It was kind of refreshing

Certainly no lack of media incompetence at the school in general (from students or employees), but yes this was a great job.

So Wellman doesn't have the balls to publicly fire this guy? Our School and athletic department are run by fucking numpties...

So Wellman doesn't have the balls to publicly fire this guy? Our School and athletic department are run by fucking numpties...

He isnt going to get another coaching job anytime soon. So at least if he resigns as opposed to being fired he can't collect unemployment on our dime.

Scott Hamilton did a great interview on the radio today with 2 of the volleyball players who blew the whistle on the abuses of the former volleyball coach.

My new sounds: 4 - 22 - 16 The Scott Hamilton Show Hour 3 https://soundcloud.com/the-scott-hamilton-show/4-22-16-the-scott-hamilton-show-hour-3

That should link to the archive. If not, he has a link on his twitter feed.

Very damning interview if you believe the players. I don't see this going away just because the coach is gone.

Back