• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Volleyball Coach Abusive?

Wake Will is like the last hedge fund pitch before the big collapse. And their calculations are like Ponzi scheme too because its all like "pledged" money not based in reality, received dollars, or legal obligations. Just promises. Nice!

I bet their incentive bonuses are real money though.

I am sure that's how it works pretty much everywhere. I would bet a lot of contributions are literally in wills.

I would also bet there's a risk adjustment in all of their calculations. E.g. they probably assume 10%, 20%, or whatever of pledges will not come through.

Well, here's another fine kettle of fish you've gotten us in, Ron. You hire the most inept individual possible as a basketball coach. You hire the man who spearheaded cooking the books at Krispy Kreme as the Director of Finance for Athletics. And now this with the volleyball coach?! WTF is wrong with you?!

What's wrong with the people who keep paying him?

I believe him. On the other hand, I wouldn't admit to working for Ron. Would you?

Ugh, y'all are stupid. There are at least two or three people on these boards that have started working for the AD. It's really obvious, because they magically stop posting on the sports board. You just hate Rafi because you think he posts things that support the AD.

Well yeah. And people make fun of what he posts by saying he works for the AD and people get worked up about it.

Well yeah. And people make fun of what he posts by saying he works for the AD and people get worked up about it.

right. it's weird how some prolific posters act like they have no idea how message boards work at times.

Ugh, y'all are stupid. There are at least two or three people on these boards that have started working for the AD. It's really obvious, because they magically stop posting on the sports board. You just hate Rafi because you think he posts things that support the AD.

Townie and deachoops work for the AD !

WFU_Jeremy must be deep inside the organization by now.

Damn that Rafi fucking everything up again.

That's right. We had some momentum going but the AD managed to turn us against ourselves yet again.

i2NncpcC.jpeg

Back