• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Volleyball Coach Abusive?

Donovan Mitchell's sister Myca has committed to Wake Forest for volleyball. That should help ward off any homesickness for him.

Until one of our other players hits on her and it's Braswell/Rutland all over again...

Wow. Really surprised at this.
I assume that Charleston will be watching him very closely.

I assume he won't pull the same BS with a bunch of guys.

Assumed this was College of Charleston. I've never heard of this school in WV

Oh word, I drive right by their football stadium on my way up to Ohio. It's right next to 77 -- I did always wonder if it was a real place that hosted real things.

Oh word, I drive right by their football stadium on my way up to Ohio. It's right next to 77 -- I did always wonder if it was a real place that hosted real things.

HAHAHA. I guess he has to start at the bottom again and work his way up. At least he has a number of Bob Evan's restaurant's to choose from in that area.

Disgraced coach takes small town team to a championship like
gnhckmn.jpg

and
x240-cGP.jpg

(Note: if you haven't figured it out already, coach asshole is moving to men's volleyball)

..so, this was a mildly fascinating rabbithole. This year Charleston (WV) is becoming the only d1-II member of a volleyball conference called EIVA. Winning that conference gives the program an automatic entry into the NCAA tournament (which is only 6 teams).

Penn State has made decent use of that conference tie-in, I'd say.

A78MzLj.jpg

Last edited:
Also. From my men's volleyball rabbithole...

I'm pretty sure we need a 30-for-30 on the Lewis Flyers 2003 D-1 NCAA championship*

*Vacated

Back