• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Diplomacy

So I don't have to PM EVERYBODY SEPARATELY.

Greetings and welcome to Diplomacy. I am Turkey.

Good luck all friends.

I posted this on the Diplomacy Map, but if you are done with your Spring 1901 orders then go ahead and click finalize orders. No rush, as there are 31 hours left, but I feel that time is not all that necessary. If we could set a soft deadline by midnight tonight to get those finalized that would be great.

If not, then that's fine too, but I see no need for that length.

Thoughts on that?

Bruh, I'm trying to figure out a way for you and dv7 not to FACE FUCK me day 1. Chill

Actually theres two players I havent even heard back from yet so I'd at least like to say hey before submitting :)

Bruh, I'm trying to figure out a way for you and dv7 not to FACE FUCK me day 1. Chill

Actually theres two players I havent even heard back from yet so I'd at least like to say hey before submitting :)

No problem there, I understand.

Hopefully people are actually active. The other game has been good, but there seems to be (a) straggler(s) in this one.

GUESS WE'LL WAIT.

Also, looks like they are switching servers out this weekend, so the game will be unavailable from Friday afternoon until about Sunday.

Nevermind. Thanks, Bernie!

also, BOLD move, damo!
Brest SUPPORT Paris to hold -> Cannot support square Par

Fleet supporting an inland unit that didn't hold. Two wrongs don't make a right, bud.

Not being a dick but just to go over the basic rules:

Armies can move into any contiguous (non-prohibited, read: Switzerland) area.
Fleets can move around the water, so they can move to any contiguous coastal land area that is on the body of water they're sitting or they can move into the body of water
Armies and fleets can only support into areas where they themselves could move, so in the above instance Damo the fleet in Brest cannot move to Paris so it cannot support Paris.

If you don't know if an order will work, just go to the order solver (top of the page tab), and then import the map, then plan your moves. If it bounces/says it's not legal, then it won't work.

Everyone ready go to builds/retreats? I've already made all my alliances, finalized my moves, and sent out threatening letters to everyone involved in the game. Good luck everyone it's on like donkey kong. CHOO CHOO

So we can chalk this up to me being a doofus but I accidentally finalized my orders on the phone while trying to get these damn orders in since I can't get on the website at work (it's not really easy to click anything at all on the phone trying to move around pieces). Is there anyway for someone to undo those moves? What is locked in is just one fleet/army's orders. It would be apparent to anyone that this is not what I would want to do. Is there anyway to fix this or am I just royally screwed?

This is for the second game. Looking for some fixes now - may be able to just x out of it. I'll see what I can do.

Last edited:
Back